In this section of the Kelley Blue Book Media Center, you can search the press release archives by year, keywords, headlines, and date.
- Dec 22, 2015December New-Car Sales Close Record-Breaking Year, Up 13 Percent Year-Over-Year, According To Kelley Blue BookAnalysts Project 2016 Sales Could Reach 18 Million; Full-Size Trucks to Report Highest Sales Since 2007
- Dec 21, 2015Offers Available on KBB.com and Autotrader, Redeemable at Participating Dealerships Nationwide
- Dec 18, 2015Motor Press Guild Praises Kelley Blue Book Editorial's 'Polaris Slingshot Review' with Industry's Top Honor; KBB.com Video Also Wins Award for 'MPG Best of the Year Video Review'
Dec 17, 2015Two-Year Hendrick Motorsports Extension Includes Primary Races
- Dec 17, 2015Kelley Blue Book Ranks Top Lease, Financing and Cash Back Deals Available Between Now and New Year's; Experts Provide Tips for First-Time Car Buyers
- Dec 15, 2015Subaru, Lexus Once Again Achieve Top Honors as Best Brand, Luxury Brand; Trucks, SUVs Dominate Top 10; Tesla Wins First-Ever Best Resale Value Award
- Dec 10, 2015Kelley Blue Book Offers Vehicle Shopping Advice, 5-Year Cost to Own Information for UberX, Lyft Drivers
Dec 7, 2015Five tips to prepare for year-end car purchases
- Dec 1, 2015New-Car Transaction Price Growth Slows, Up Less Than 1 Percent In November 2015, According To Kelley Blue BookTrucks, SUVs Drive Pricing Strength; Volvo XC90 Up Nearly 40 Percent from Last Year
- Nov 24, 2015Black Friday Deals Will Contribute To Strong November 2015 New-Car Sales, According To Kelley Blue BookGeneral Motors Boosted by Pickup Truck Lineup; Volkswagen to Report Challenging November
Nov 23, 2015Concepts, Crossovers, Compacts and Game Changers are Loaded with Technology and Style at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto ShowKelley Blue Book's Managing Editor, Micah Muzio introduces us to an exciting concept from Scion, Hyundai introduces an all-new 2017 Elantra, Mazda premiers the new CX-9 and Elio puts 84 MPG on three wheels.
- Nov 13, 2015In Advance of Black Friday, Kelley Blue Book Picks Top Lease, Financing and Cash Back Deals
- Nov 12, 2015Kelley Blue Book Announces Winners Of 2016 Best Buy Awards; Redesigned Honda Civic Named This Year's Overall Best BuyPrestigious Annual Award from The Trusted Resource® Honors Best New-Vehicle Choices Available in U.S. Market
- Nov 3, 2015Volkswagen Brand Reports Greatest Month-Over-Month Drop Amid Emissions Issue
- Oct 27, 2015New-Car Sales To Jump 12 Percent In October 2015; Highest October Volume Since 2001, According To Kelley Blue BookKBB.com Analysts Increase Sales Forecast to 17.4 Million SAAR for 2015; Compact Utility Vehicles Strengthen at Double the Industry's Pace
- Oct 22, 2015New-Car Shopping Activity Also Impacted by Recent Emissions Issue
- Oct 20, 2015Ninety-Seven Percent Of Consumers Think Distracted Drivers Are A Top Safety Concern Today, According To New Kelley Blue Book SurveyMore Than 80 Percent Believe Millennials Text Most Often While Driving
- Oct 14, 2015With the Onset of Fall, Kelley Blue Book Ranks Best Lease, Financing and Cash Back Deals
- Oct 13, 2015KBB.com's Premier Awards Honor Best Vehicle Choices Available in U.S. Market, Recognizing 49 Finalists Consisting of 18 Vehicle Makes in 12 Vehicle Categories
- Oct 12, 2015Obtain Mass Vehicle Valuations for New, Used Vehicles in Real Time through Self-Service Portal
- Oct 5, 2015More Than 70 Percent Of Car Shoppers Believe Emissions Crisis Could Spread Beyond Volkswagen And Mistrust Of The Brand Rides High, According To Kelley Blue Book SurveyAutotrader Quick Poll Reports 30 Percent of Respondents Less Likely to Consider a Diesel Vehicle; Volkswagen Site Traffic Affected on Both KBB.com, Autotrader.com
- Oct 1, 2015Kelley Blue Book Hosts Daily, Monthly and Year-End Giveaways for Car Shoppers
- Oct 1, 2015Volkswagen Group Down Nearly 2 Percent from Last Month
- Sep 25, 2015Volkswagen Group Underperforms Industry Following Crisis; October and Beyond Could Prove Worse
- Sep 16, 2015Kelley Blue Book Ranks Best New-Car Deals Available During Model-Year Sell Down
Director, Public Relations
|For general or customer service inquiries,
please call 1-800-258-3266.