As More Consumers Switch From Cars To SUVs, KBB.com Offers Helpful Guidance
IRVINE, Calif., June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As more and more shoppers move out of cars and into SUVs, automakers keep making more and more SUVs from which to choose. Subcompact SUVs grew into a bona fide segment almost overnight, while small luxury SUV sales are increasing at a rapid rate. Given this growing trend, Kelley Blue Book's expert editors recently created a helpful hub on KBB.com, SUV Central: Your Guide to Going Bigger, packed full of their most recent SUV insight and guidance to help shoppers choose their next SUV. Highlights include:
- KBB.com's SUV Central offers helpful groupings of content based on SUV size and price point, with categories including Compact and Subcompact SUVs, Midsize SUVs, Full-Size SUVs and Luxury SUVs. The editors also included a More SUVs category, which features other KBB.com content that SUV shoppers may find useful.
- Content highlighted for the Compact and Subcompact SUV category includes: KBB.com's Subcompact SUV Comparison Test, Compact SUV Buyer's Guide, Small SUV Best Buy of 2016, 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 and 10 Most Affordable SUVs lists.
- Content highlighted for the Midsize SUV category includes: KBB.com's Midsize SUV Buyer's Guide and the Midsize SUV Best Buy of 2016.
- Content highlighted for the Full-Size SUV category includes: model-specific information about the Chevrolet Tahoe, which is KBB.com's Full-Size SUV Best Buy of 2016, as well as information about other Full-Size SUV models including the Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon, Nissan Armada and Toyota Sequoia.
- Content highlighted for the Luxury SUV category includes: KBB.com's Small Luxury SUV Buyer's Guide, Midsize Luxury SUV Buyer's Guide, Small Luxury SUV Comparison Test and 10 Best Luxury SUVs list.
- Content highlighted under the More SUVs category includes KBB.com's 10 Most Fun SUVs, 10 Best All-Wheel Drive Vehicles Under $25,000, 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles and 16 Best Family Cars of 2016 lists.
For more information and news from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com, visit www.kbb.com/media/, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kelleybluebook (or @kelleybluebook), like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kbb, and get updates on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+kbb.
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book
Director, Public Relations
|For general or customer service inquiries,
please call 1-800-258-3266.