Kelley Blue Book Offers Full-Spectrum of Dealer Solutions at NADA
No Longer 'Just a Book,' Kelley Blue Book® Driving Your Business Forward
Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com), the leading provider of new- and used-vehicle information, will feature a portfolio of dealer solutions to address the ever-growing and changing needs of today's new and used vehicle dealerships at the 2007 NADA convention in Las Vegas, February 3-6. The company will display everything from local dealer advertising opportunities on kbb.com to vehicle appraisal software, window sticker generation tools with Kelley Blue Book branding, data-syndication services, data sales, inventory-management software and marketing research. Currently, Kelley Blue Book pricing and values are used in more than 25,000 dealers across the country.
"Kelley Blue Book has truly evolved over the last several years broadening and expanding the ways in which we assist dealers in selling more new and used vehicle inventory more effectively," said Mike Romano, vice president dealer strategy, Kelley Blue Book and chief operating officer of CDMdata. "Through new technology and expansion of our product lines, we now offer dealers some of the most efficient and effective vehicle marketing products today."
Throughout its history, Kelley Blue Book has always been a valued partner for dealers, consistently providing products and services that help them drive their business forward. Kelley Blue Book is a name that consumers have come to know and trust over the last 80 years, standing for value and fairness. Allowing dealerships to feature the Kelley Blue Book seal and values builds trust between the dealer and the consumer creating, a better sales experience for all involved.
Kelley Blue Book will feature the following product and service solutions at booth 2545C at this year's NADA conference in Las Vegas.
Dealer Showcase Advertising:
Dealer Showcase, exclusively on kbb.com, allows dealers to reach local, in-market buyers with premier advertising and customized lead programs. Kbb.com is the No. 1 automotive Internet site for both new and used vehicle shoppers, with more than 12 million unique visitors each month.
* Dealer Internet Advertising * Locally Targeted * Make And Territory Exclusivity * Premier Dealership Listing in the kbb.com Dealer Search Engine (BuyerConnect) * Customized Lead Programs Inventory Management Solutions
Kelley Blue Book offers several solutions allowing dealers to better manage their used vehicle inventory and easily access up-to-date Kelley Blue Book values.
KARPOWER® and Pocket KARPOWER™ help market used vehicle inventory with more than 22 years of up-to-date values, including regional values with a simple click. With a subscription to KARPOWER, dealers can print co-branded window stickers including the Kelley Blue Book used retail value and the dealer's asking price. Pocket KARPOWER for hand-held devices provides access to the same data as the PC version with the ability to easily export vehicles to the desktop.
POWERSYSTEM® provides new-car pricing such as invoice and MSRP pricing, standard and optional equipment lists and prices, specification data, warranty information as well as customer cash and finance incentives.
Window Stickers Along with our Kelley Blue Book branded window stickers, we also offer: * KBB/CARFAX co-branded Window Sticker * Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac Window Sticker * Certified Pre-Owned GM Window Sticker * Certified Pre-Owned Toyota Window Sticker * Certified Pre-Owned VW Window Sticker Syndicated Web and Data Solutions
Kelley Blue Book's Syndicated Web Solutions, including LeadDriver, are the fastest way to integrate Kelley Blue Book branding and values into your Web site.
LeadDriver is the only online solution seamlessly integrating the well-known Kelley Blue Book trade-in values within the dealer's Web site while simultaneously capturing lead information. In addition to the car buyer's contact information, LeadDriver provides the dealer with details on the buyer's trade-in vehicle, its value and the buyer's new vehicle of interest.
* Increase Lead Generation - Keep car buyers on your site * Kelley Blue Book Brand Recognition - Associate your dealership with Kelley Blue Book * High Quality Leads - Receive the most detailed lead offered through Kelley Blue Book by using leads from LeadDriver * Simple integration - Easy to setup and use with your existing Web site and lead management solutions * Standard cost per month - No "per lead" charges Additional Web and Data Tools
Kelley Blue Book offers additional Web Syndication tools that allow dealers to quickly provide research information directly on the dealership's Web site.
* Side-by-side Comparisons - compare up to three other vehicles * New Car Configurator - allow the buyer to build a car and select options * Perfect Car Finder(SM) - help guide the buyer into finding the right car for them
Kelley Blue Book also provides Data Syndication tools offering developers the ability to integrate Kelley Blue Book values and branding into their own custom applications. The syndication of Kelley Blue Book values leverages the brand and information that consumers know and trust in your own application.
Data available for syndication includes: * Used Car Values * New Car Values * Vehicle Specifications * Vehicle Configurations * VIN Patterns/Explosion * Kelley Blue Book Reviews * Kelley Blue Book Awards
DigitalLot™ Solution from CDMdata, Inc., (CDM) a Kelley Blue Book Company
DigitalLot is a comprehensive used-vehicle merchandising tool that helps dealers book-in inventory quickly and accurately. DigitalLot also helps upload the inventory to an array of vehicle marketing Web sites and deletes the vehicle from the Web as soon as it is sold.
* KBB Branding - Brand Kelley Blue Book on your Web site * Save Time - Reduce book-in time to as low as two minutes per vehicle * Faster Online - Instant updates to your site and over 200 retail Web sites * More Information - 32 Photos per vehicle and accurate, in-depth VIN explosion * Automated Pricing - Put your inventory on cruise control with AutoRules * Window Stickers - Customized Kelley Blue Book stickers to close the deal CDM Dealer Services
Professional employees of CDM Dealer Services will come to a dealer's lot several times a week and handle the entire management lifecycle of the vehicle from the time it arrives until the time it is sold. CDM Dealer Services is currently available in select cities.
* KBB Branding - Brand Kelley Blue Book on your Window Stickers and Web site * Reliable, professional, uniformed employees * Faster Online - Instant updates to your site and over 200 retail Web sites * More Information - 32 Photos per vehicle and accurate, in-depth VIN explosion * Window Stickers - Customized Kelley Blue Book stickers to close the deal Marketing Research
Kelley Blue Book® Marketing Research provides data reports helping dealers to better understand the attitudes and behaviors of shoppers with specific local area shopper information.
Local Area Surveys
Address issues among shoppers in your surrounding area. Customized surveys can provide answers to questions such as:
* Perceptions of your dealership * Reasons shoppers consider/avoid your dealership * Important vehicle characteristics/shopping preferences Local Area Web Analytics
Uncover what shoppers in your area are researching using kbb.com clickstream data. Specific analyses include:
* New-vehicle trends by make, model or trim * Top vehicles being considered for trade-in * Used-car shopper behavior by year/make/model Blue Book® Publications
Be ready to answer the question "What's the Blue Book® value on that car?" by simply pulling out a small, pocket-sized book. Whether you are at the auction and need wholesale values, or at the dealership looking to value a trade or set retail prices, be sure to use the values that you, the consumer and the bank can all agree on - Blue Book.
* New Car Price Manual * Kelley Blue Book® Market Report Official Guide for used vehicle values * Kelley Blue Book® Official Guide for Older Cars, 1987-2000 * Kelley Blue Book® Official Guide for Early Model Cars, 1946-1985 * Kelley Blue Book® Official Residual Value * Kelley Blue Book® Official Motorcycle Guide * Kelley Blue Book® Official Motor Home Guide * Kelley Blue Book® Official Travel Trailer Guide
For more information on Kelley Blue Book or CDMdata dealer products, please call 1-800-BLUE BOOK or visit www.800bluebook.com.
About Kelley Blue Book (kbb.com)
Since 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource®, has provided vehicle buyers and sellers with the new and used vehicle information they need to accomplish their goals with confidence. The company's top-rated Web site, kbb.com, provides the most up-to-date pricing and values, including the New Car Blue Book® Value, which reveals what people actually are paying for new cars. The company also reports vehicle pricing and values via products and services, including software products and the famous Blue Book® Official Guide. Kbb.com is rated the No. 1 automotive information site by Nielsen//NetRatings and the most visited auto site by J.D. Power and Associates eight years in a row. No other medium reaches more in-market vehicle shoppers than kbb.com; nearly one in every three American car buyers performs their research on kbb.com.
SOURCE: Kelley Blue Book
CONTACT: Robyn Eckard, +1-949-268-3049, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ernesto Del
Aguila, +1-949-268-3079, email@example.com, both of Kelley Blue Book
Director, Public Relations
|For general or customer service inquiries,
please call 1-800-258-3266.