IRVINE, Calif., July 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Kelley Blue Book today announced its participation in the CDK Global Partner Program with the availability of the new Kelley Blue Book® Trusted Advisor Program. The program streamlines the vehicle trade-in and purchase process from online to in-showroom to deliver the fast, easy and enjoyable experience dealers and consumers deserve. As a member of one of the largest third-party partner programs in the industry, the Kelley Blue Book Trusted Advisor Program is now part of a marketplace of applications and integration choices developed to help automotive dealers succeed.
"Teaming up with CDK provides dealer customers with the Kelley Blue Book tools they need to help alleviate pain points often associated with both sides of the transaction," said Mike Sadowski, general manager for Kelley Blue Book. "The Kelley Blue Book Trusted Advisor Program helps instill confidence at all points of the sale through more transparency and the availability of trusted valuation information backed by more than 90 years of experience, helping move vehicles faster."
The new Kelley Blue Book® Trusted Advisor Program educates both dealers and car shoppers through a full-suite integration across digital and print marketing platforms, including:
- Dealer Differentiator callouts to set participating dealers classified listings apart on KBB.com and Autotrader.
- Marketing capabilities to announce and support dealers participating in the program in both online and offline advertising communications, in addition to a Marketing Assets Web Portal to support dealers' advertising and marketing needs.
- Displaying the Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor and KBB.com Ratings, Reviews and Award content directly on the dealership's websites, providing pricing context and transparency and enabling more site engagement.
- A choice of Kelley Blue Book trade valuation solutions which include LeadDriver, providing a quick view of Blue Book® Trade-In Values while capturing leads, and/or Kelley Blue BookSM Instant Cash Offer, which generates trade-in and sell-for-cash offers for consumer vehicles.
- Inventory Pricing Analysis Reports to help dealers understand where they're pricing their vehicles compared to the Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range.
- The online and printable Kelley Blue Book Price Advisor Report with comprehensive information about vehicles and specific dealer information, to help build consumer trust and confidence in dealers' vehicles, their dealership and the price point of their vehicles.
- Comprehensive training, plus ongoing support, from an Implementation Consultant to help dealers gain full benefit from the Trusted Advisor Program and to help enhance the dealership's business, in the short and long term.
"We're very pleased to introduce Kelley Blue Book as the newest member of the CDK Global Partner Program," said Howard Gardner, vice president and general manager, CDK Data Services. "Kelley Blue Book and its Trusted Advisor Program is a welcome addition to our vibrant program that provides dealers with a range of partner choices and the assurance that their programs can be seamlessly integrated with our applications."
The CDK Global Partner Program provides its partners with the ability to integrate with a range of CDK applications, as well as with CDK dealer websites. The Kelley Blue Book Trusted Advisor Program is available at different levels of entry based on the dealership's needs, including Lite, Plus and Premier packages, all with different levels of integration. For more information about the Kelley Blue Book Trusted Advisor Program, visit https://b2b.kbb.com/trusted-advisor-program/.
About the CDK Global Partner Program
The CDK Partner Program now numbers more than 360 partner companies and 475 unique applications auto dealers can use to run their businesses. As part of the CDK ecosystem, the CDK Partner Program provides data and workflow integration to a wide range of third parties, OEMs and dealers. For a full list of partners and applications available through the program, visit cdkglobal.com/partners.
About CDK Global
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK solutions automate and integrate all parts of the dealership and buying process from targeted digital advertising and marketing campaigns to the sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair, and maintenance of vehicles. Visit cdkglobal.com.
About Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com)
Founded in 1926, Kelley Blue Book, The Trusted Resource®, is the vehicle valuation and information source trusted and relied upon by both consumers and the automotive industry. Each week, the company provides market-reflective values on its top-rated website KBB.com, including its famous Blue Book® Trade-In Values and Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor tool, which provides a range for what consumers can reasonably expect to pay for a vehicle in their area. Car owners looking to sell immediately can also get a redeemable, transaction-ready offer with Kelley Blue BookSM Instant Cash Offer. The company also provides vehicle pricing and values through various products and services available to car dealers, auto manufacturers, finance and insurance companies, and governmental agencies. Kelley Blue Book launched its first international consumer-facing site in 2017. Kelley Blue Book is a Cox Automotive brand.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone. The global company's 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, 40,000 auto dealer clients across 100+ countries and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. Visit coxautoinc.com
SOURCE Kelley Blue Book
Sr. Public Relations Manager
Sr. Public Relations Manager
For general or customer service inquiries,